28 settembre 2012

Concerti Spirituali del Gonfalone - See you at Banca D'Italia Tomorrow


I wanted to write, no acutally rave, about the concert that I went to last night.  I had gone to one of the concerts this summer and I am happy to say that I liked it so much that I have now become a member of the "Concerti Spirituali del Gonfalone" www.concertigonfalonecoronata.it.  (You too can join if you want too - all of the information is on their website).

What an experince...Classical music with a choir, Vivaldi no less, in this small but extremely welcoming environment.  The "ORATORIO OF CORONATA" www.coronata.it/Files_Oratorio/Oratorio  offers a powerful acoustic experience. A very nice way to introduce your children to music in this inviting way.

And the music is excellent.   My compliments go to everyone involved in this project.

I also wanted to let you know that tomorrow you can see the entire Four Seasons by Vivaldi performed by the group in the Banca d’Italia building in Via Dante, 3 in Genova.  The concert starts at 12:00.  You can get more information from their site.

See you there!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...