30 dicembre 2012

LUSH in Genova


Happy Sunday....I just wanted to give our readers a "heads-up" on a great product. It covers a lot of my requirements - no plastic, quite natural, great for travelling, economic, and the list goes on...

I found these great products at LUSH when I was shopping for Christmas gifts and I ended up getting some for my houese too. LUSH has these wonderful handmade shampoos & conditioners that come in a bar form.

Wow, the salesperson gave me a demonstration (they're great at LUSH because they are always soaping you up to see how everything works!) and she convinced me. I have to say that I am a hard sell after some many years in sales but the woman told me that she used the products before actually starting to work there and I believed her. She also told me that these products last a really long time.

I love the shampoo & conditioner. We spend a lot if money in hair products because all us "girls" have long hair so I have to say that I'm in love - the shampoo cleans, smells great and everytime I look at them I get so happy that there is no plastic!

LUSH has loads of other products which are great. It's worth a quick visit to their store in Via S.Vincenzo to stock up for yourself or get a gift for someone else.

LUSH
Via San Vincenzo
16121 Genova
Telefono: 010 553 0243
www.lush.it

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...